LearnQuest Academy of Music is a non-profit educational institution that has been serving the greater Boston community since 1994. The Academy is supported by a group of dedicated faculty, committee members and volunteers. Through its programs and activities, LearnQuest seeks to:
- Create a supportive and nurturing environment for high quality instruction in music for children and adults, contributing to the development of the whole self and adding to one’s life an aesthetic dimension that is uplifting and fulfilling
- Expose the students and the community to the highest levels of musicianship and scholarship through professional music performances, lectures and publications in various forms
- Support and encourage music scholarship, research and development of instructional materials and technology to facilitate quality music education
- Highlight the multicultural aspect of music by bringing together the practitioners of diverse music persuasions, contributing in turn to wards social harmony through music
The primary activities of LearnQuest Academy include:
- SCHOOL OF MUSIC, where music instruction is provided to children and adults at various locations in the Boston area and through VOIP
- ANNUAL MUSIC CONFERENCE, an annual multi-day festival of Indian classical music at venues throughout the greater Boston area since 2006
- BAITHAK Concerts by illustrious Hindustani Classical musicians in an intimate setting
- WORKSHOPS on vocal and instrumental music
- Lecture Demonstrations and Seminars
- Performance Forums for participation by local-area students and teachers of music
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up as a volunteer or for making a financial contribution.
LearnQuest brings “Baithak”-style concerts, conducted in an intimate setting where the artists and audience interact and inspire each other.
To see previous performances, click here.
Class Schedule 2018
Spring: Jan 20 – Apr 21
Summer 1: May 5 – Jun 16
Summer 2: July 7 – Aug 11
Fall: Sep 8 – Dec 8