- Hindustani Classical Music: Vocal, Sitar, Sarod, Harmonium, Keyboard, Guitar, Bansuri (Bamboo Flute), Santoor, and Tabla.
- Carnatic Music: Vocal, Veena, Violin, and Mridangam.
- Bhakti Sangeet: Devotional music in various Indian languages.
- Rabindra Sangeet.
- Semi-classical and Light Music: Ghazals, folk songs, Bollywood songs, etc.
- Western Music: Voice Training, Piano/Keyboard, Saxophone, and Guitar.
Fall 2022 Class Schedule
Fall 2021 Semester will run from September through December
|Style||Instrument||Location (click for details)||Faculty||Days offered|
|Hindustani||Vocal: Classical & semi-classical||Westford / Waltham||Vaishnavi Kondapalli||Saturday afternoons / Sunday afternoons|
|Hindustani||Tabla||Online||Rajesh Pai||Saturday / Sunday|
|Hindustani||Vocal: Classical||Online||Shuchita Rao||Saturday mornings|
|Hindustani||Vocal: Classical & semi-classical||Waltham / Online||Pradeep Shukla||Saturday mornings / Sunday mornings / Wednesday evenings|
|Hindustani||Vocal: Classical||Online||Priti Chakravarty||Saturday mornings / Weekday evenings|
|Hindustani||Harmonium / Keyboard||Online||Priti Chakravarty||Saturday mornings / Weekday evenings|
|Hindustani||Vocal: Classical & semi-classical||TBD||Sadhana Upadhyay||Saturdays|
All classes are offered for children and adults at all levels.